Accommodation Bribie Island - Bribie Waterways Motel
Over Night & Holiday Accommodation available!
Free wifi, Free Onsite Parking & Outdoor Pool
Take the car, ride the bus or hop on a plane. Just make sure you visit Bribie Island.
Beautiful Bribie Island Accommodation:
Bribie Waterways Motel is situated right across from the picture perfect Pumicestone Passage.
All rooms have Free Wifi, dual USB charging points, reverse cycle air conditioning, balconies and almost all wonderful views overlooking the waterfront. The motel is within easy reach of pristine beaches, shopping centres, restaurants and clubs. Located at 155 Welsby Parade, Bribie Waterways is only 45mins from Brisbane making it the ideal waterfront location for a relaxing holiday!
Bribie Waterways Motel offers a combination of room styles suitable for your stay.
- Renovated Ground floor Superior Queen Room
- Renovated Ground floor Superior Studio Room
- Standard Room
- Studio Room
- Interconnecting Room - Children Welcome
- 2 Bedroom Apartment - Children Welcome
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Private balconies overlooking Pumicestone Passage and Glass House Mountains
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Rooms with kitchenettes available
- Queen size beds
- Interconnecting rooms
- Ceiling fans
- Rooms serviced daily
- 2 bedroom, self-contained unit available for overnight, weekend or weekly visits
- Off street parking
Bribie Island is located only 45 minutes from Brisbane and so close to the Sunshine Coast – Just another 45 minutes north and you will find the beautiful beaches of Caloundra, Mooloolaba, Maroochydore all the way to Noosa and Rainbow Beach.
Don’t forget the Hinterland with the quaint little towns of Woodford, Beerwah, Glasshouse Mountains, Kilcoy, Maleny and Eumundi all offering what’s special in the area. Markets, galleries, fine dining and great walking tracks all supplied with cool, crisp fresh air!!